Thanks for testing this. If all testing has been completed then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to the property. If you would like to go ahead with this then please let us know as we will need to confirm some details first before we can arrange this?
Thank you for all your help, Debbie and Chris. I am sorry we have not been able to resolve this.
Taking a day off and waiting for an engineer whom I might have to pay is not really something I am keen to do.
I will contact customer services to cancel my contract instead and try my luck with a different provider as I am getting 40+mbps for £26 and I can get the same from other providers for £22.
I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like me to ask our Network Team to take a look at this? They may still advise that an engineer visit is required, however they can check first to see if everything looks ok from there side?