cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

monthly cost keeps increasing

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

I have been with this company even when it used to be Tiscali now its Talk Talk and for the loyalty they now want me to pay £39.50 yet for a new customer my package is being offered at £24.00.

How do they justify this i get the same thing each time my contract is up.

Do You NOT VALUE CUSTOMERS THAT STAY WITH YOU or are you just trying to milk as much out of people as you can because that how it looks. and its only when someone complains it then gets changed so it cheaper.

Community Star

You need to ring in and set up a new fixed price contract.  That's all that these new offers are, whereas anyone nearing the end of a contract will be warned of a price increase to the full headline rate.

Ring 03451 720046 and ask for the LOYALTY team. They work during the day Monday to Saturday. 

Gliwmaeden2
Philosopher

@davidthackstone 

Come on, this situation occurs with any utility, once your fixed price ends you move onto the standard price.

It no longer comes as a surprise with ISPs as they must tell you when your contract ends.

There's no point moaning about it, just get your backside in gear, locate the best price you can find for the products you need, then call or use live chat to haggle for that deal.

It works

Live chat matched the "new customer" price from a comparison site when I last renewed.

Martin
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @davidthackstone

It does sound like your minimum term has expired so any discounts will have ended also. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks