Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

new wi-hub the one light went out????

1 REPLY 1
monto
Wizz Kid

With the help of Gondola  managed to get to this to start a new topic  Thank you.I have a new hub it only has one  bright white light,,,,,,, my old router had about 5, so you could tell  what wasnt on, Ie Power button   internet  etc.   this one   Had been working for over ten days, but   then the light went. It took me ages, by the time I checked  the power plug,  turn on and off  then tried resetting,   I did get the light back on ,but it was stressfull   my My I-Mac said no service,

on my other one I could see   right   away  there  was a problem  at T/T  so would just  wait.

anyone any Idea?  I did  do  an idea blog     asking why  no lights other than the white one.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi monto 

Here's the guide to the Wi-Fi Hub.

The light on the front of your Wi-Fi Hub will change colour depending on the status of your connection. No light on the front means a power or start up issue.

Wi-Fi Hub Front highlight trans.png

1. Blinking amber – Your Wi-Fi Hub is starting up.
  2. Blinking amber and white – Your Wi-Fi Hub is connecting to the Internet.
  3. Solid white – You’re connected to the Internet.
  4. Solid amber – Your Wi-Fi Hub is verifying your connection. If you’ve got Fibre you should wait a few minutes. If you haven’t got Fibre, or the light stays solid amber for more than 15 minutes, please contact us.
 Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer