Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

no internet

ANSWERED
Community Team

Hi skygrowler

Apologies, sometimes the line engineer can attend at the property whilst completing investigations on the line.

Your line is now showing in sync at 71.7mb. What speed are you receiving?

Thanks

Debbie

skygrowler
Insightful One

depending on the test used between 65-70 .

Community Team

Hi skygrowler

That speed looks ok based upon the sync speed.

What were you receiving before you experienced this fault?

Thanks

Debbie

skygrowler
Insightful One

it does ,apart from the sync speed has dropped from 80 ??? this is faster than it was, it had dropped to mid 40s but the fault that i reported was "no internet" that was probably due to damaged cables which have now been repaired ,that is why i was surprised when the engineer turned up on saturday  .

i was more concerned about the stability which only time will tell about .

Community Team

Hi skygrowler

If the connection remains stable then DLM may increase the speed further.

Please can you post back on this thread on Wednesday and we can check the connection stats/speed again.

Thanks

Debbie

skygrowler
Insightful One

@OCE_Debbie yes i realise that the DLM takes time to adjust , no problem ,i will post back .

thanks 

Community Team
skygrowler
Insightful One

OK or should i say "SO" 😁@OCE_Debbie my speed has increased to 74/75 mbps although i did notice that my line dropped out at least once as it showed it had been live for only 4 hours or so overnight .

anyway i think the most significant change has been that the line speed has increased from 66 back to 80 which is what i was promised ! 

So .... thanks for your and @Gondola  help and hopefully 🤞all will remain good now .

Community Team

Hi skygrowler

Thanks for keeping us updated, I'm glad to hear that the speed has increased 🙂

Debbie