cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

peak times, broadband becomes dial up

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

what on earth is going on with my internet at peak times? i am paying for 67mb but getting 0.67mb every evening, it is ridiculous. i have seen loads of posts on here with the same issue and talktalk aren't doing anything about it. can i leave my contract penalty free since im not getting the minimum guaranteed speed? it is outrageous that talktalk havent addressed this issue yet despite many people having similar problems.

Community Star

Hi @ibetskyisbetter,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

I know the Networks Team are investigating an issue like this which I believe is affecting an area of Northern Ireland, as quite a few reports came in last week reporting issues in that area.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

First Timer
ill make sure to add the information asap. the only thing is i dont live in northern ireland and neither do any of my family, i live in essex?
Community Star
Once you have completed your profile the staff here will be able to take a look and see if there are any similar issues that might be affecting you. They should be able to respond to this post early next week.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie