Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

poor 150Mb speed

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Team Player

I signed up for 150Mb in April, and yes I got the speed for a week, since then I have been unable to get anywhere near it, from 75Mb to 101Mb, Being a computer technician I have performed various tests etc. but I have not found any result that helps, annoyed as paying for a service that has not been provided, Called the Tech service but they have been no help so far. will I be refunded for lack of speed and what do you suggest to get this fixed, currently showing 96Mb,even more annoying you advertise upto 1000Mb for less than what I'm paying for so more frustaiting

Lord Dean Andrew White
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a possible issue towards the property. Can I just confirm, have you made any changes to the equipment set up/added any new equipment since this was installed? Is the voice service ok and do you have a dial tone?

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi have made no changes internal settings or equipment, I did say this on the phone but they wouldnt excepte my answer.

Lord Dean Andrew White
Highlighted

Hi

This will require an engineer as speeds are below expected.

I'll drop you a PM with the info required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted

Hi Gingerpooh

I'm sorry for the delay.

The engineer visit has been arranged for 30/07 AM (8am - 1pm)

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
Solution

Engineer came and fixed the fault and got speed upto 120Mb  but checked today and its below 98mb very dissapointed with this and I want compwnsation as the spees have been well below what Im paying for, and this is since April also done a check to see what I would get by checking as a new customer to same address and it came up with upto 143Mb something needs to be done.

Lord Dean Andrew White
Highlighted

Hi Gingerpooh,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've re-run the line test which is clear, however  I can see that the sync speed has dropped. Just to confirm, did the engineer locate a fault or make any changes to the set up?

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes he said that a fault was found and changed the conection to the house and done something at the main green box but other than that i dont know.

Lord Dean Andrew White
Highlighted

Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris