Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

poor speeds

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Apparently I am meant to be getting 80 Mbps, but I am getting 5 Mbps. Done the 30 minutes off then on, got a speed test of 40 Mbps, then it dropped back down to 5 Mbps. I have also already tried the suggestions on the site, none worked. Please help!

Highlighted
First Timer

Update!

We had a new wifi router of the same make and model lying around as we were sent one when we moved house. We never bothered switching to it as our one was already set up by the time it arrived. I switched to this new one just now to see if the speeds would improve, they did not! Still sitting with 5 Mbps download speeds. Very annoyed at this, please help!

Highlighted
Community Star

When staff reach your thread, it will speed things up if you have completed your community forum profile details,  @morganmiller.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

They'll be back on here on Wednesday. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi morgan,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks