cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

return router

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi, please can I have a returns bag to send router back.

By way of feedback - there is a page on your site about returning equipment, but it just says 'contact us' and after several minutes of searching for a way to contact you I concluded that the only way was to join the community. Having done that I can see that lots of people have ended up - like me now - having to start a post just to ask for a returns bag.

May I suggest you provide a simpler way to do this?

Our contract ended some months ago but we never received a returns bag.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Morriss
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @danieltryingtocontacttalk ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service was provided on & an alternative contact number. If your details are still on their system they will be able to send you a returns bag.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

Highlighted

Hi - thanks so much for the info.

I've found my old talktalk number and added that to my community profile along with current number.

However there's nowhere to put our new address for delivery of the bag. I am still able to log onto my talktalk account area and our old address is there but there is no way to update it.

I guess just wait and see what happens.

Like so many organisations they seem determined not to provide a simple email address or number to call to address customer queries like this - instead we have to spend significant amounts of time trying to work things out - or just give up. Really frustrating!

Thanks for the help.

Daniel Morriss
Highlighted
Community Star

@danieltryingtocontacttalk, go back into settings in your community profile and from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. 

At the very end of that section you can put your new address details in Private Notes. Save changes. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted

Thanks. I've done that now.

So I guess its now just a case of waiting for someone from talktalk staff to pick up on this thread and respond?

Seems a bit hit and miss.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks so much for helping.

Daniel Morriss