Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

savings

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Insightful One

i have just had an email telling me how much i have saved by being with Talktalk ! one section tells me that i have saved £132 by having paperless billing and that i got a free wifi hub .

For the record i ,like, i assume many other people ,did not get a "free wifi hub" i paid for it !

cheeky beggars !

Highlighted
Community Star

How much did you pay for it?

Highlighted
Insightful One

why ?

Highlighted
Insightful One

why are my posts being moved /deleted . trolling again @ferguson 

Highlighted
Community Star

@skygrowler  What? 

Highlighted
Insightful One

@ferguson why are you removing my posts  . it is none of your business how much i paid for my hub the fact is i paid for it .

Highlighted
Community Star

@skygrowler I haven't moved or removed any of your posts? That's why I asked what you were on about.

And as to "any of my business" you're quite right, same as anybody on these forums, just asking the same way most members would to compare notes. If you don't want want to oblige that's fine.

Highlighted
Insightful One

the only difference being that you had a particular reason for asking an irrelevant question .

if you haven't moved or deleted my posts ,who has and who marked them as spam ?

Highlighted
Community Star

There is an automated spam filter, raise that with the OCE. But nothing to do me with me, thanks anyway. 😏

Highlighted
Insightful One

i would add that you know what i paid for it as you have commented on it before so really you were just trolling 😀

Highlighted
Community Star

No I have no idea, or at least not remembering your particular issue amongst all the hundreds of posts I try to to help with here. So no trolling on my part, just a genuine question. Carry on. 

Highlighted
Insightful One

ok £120 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @skygrowler 

I had a quick look and one of your posts was grabbed by the Spam Filter, so not moderated by any individual etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES