cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

should i stay or should i go now

6 REPLIES 6

having just had 12 days of hell from talking to manilla  and finally a openreach van arrived , to cut a very long blah , (all it was a reset for openreach to do) do i go with bt temptation of same price for 18 months or do i stay with the 50 meg thats just been fixed ....?

Wise Owl

All connections use OR infra structure beyond Virgin and other cable type networks. So the speeds you get from individual providers is much of a muchness unless you are beyond the Fibre 65 level.

If it isn't broken then don't fix it.

Fritz

but the service is a lot to be desired when people are not in the/that situation , i suppose its ok for the likes of virgin who pretend its superfast CABLE bs is spouted

all i asked was should i move to bt as there customer service is in this country

anyone who have problems from hell , please dont give up , keep ringing them , and dont take no for an answer , they hate bad feedback 

go on chat , best way , make sure you are the BILL payer  , good luck 

Wise Owl

Hmmm...so you had an issue that turned out to be an OR issue that they fixed after you contacted the TT help desk that is in Manilla that is suffering from being flooded after a tornado.

Like I said on FTTC you are basically on the same connection whatever ISP you use.

Again, if it isn't broken then don't fix it.

Unless the location of the help desk is important to you...but why would it be?

Fritz

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi redbrick1

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you do experience any further issues then if you post here on the Community we can investigate/raise this fault for you.

Thanks

Debbie