Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

speed down from 35mbps to 4mbps

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sightseer

Our fibre speed is down from 35mbps to 4mbps and has been for a few days now. The router stopped working yesterday and we had a solid orange light even after restarting twice, it started working again after performing a live connection test through the talk talk service hub but speed still too slow.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @kwilurb123 your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account.

Are your speeds measured WiFi or wired.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Thank you, I've put my talk talk account number on my profile is that ok or landline needed?

And wifi
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @kwilurb123 thanks for that. Are you able to testusing a  wired connection, if it is much better than WiFi try Split your router's SSID (wireless network name) 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi kwilurb123

Sync looks ok, but there is an issue showing in one of my tests.

Before I log this, can you tell me if you have a clear dial tone on the home phone, or any noise or crackles etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES