Need help?

talktalk app crashing on my iphone X

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
brainfernandes
First Timer

Greetings community,

Since this morning , i have been facing this issue of a crash in your app, the thing is 

i had been stalling the ios update for my phone as it takes my lot of time in rebooting and so on

so, i upgraded this morning,and it turns out all the apps except one app is crashing on the phone!
hope you guys give me your expert adviceSmiley Face

Community Team

Hi brainfernandes, I just want to be clear, you updated your phone's IOS and now all the apps on the phone are crashing except for 1. Is that correct? 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

brainfernandes
First Timer

see, let me clear this ,yes there are two more app like UC browser and instagram also which are not working,but they dont concern me , this app is my first priority!

Community Team
Solution

Ok thanks. Have you already tried removing and reinstalling the app? 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

brainfernandes
First Timer

thankyou mr ady ,i dint thought of this simple step!

Community Team

Please give it a try and let us know how you get on :)