Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

uphgrade router to wi fi hub

7 REPLIES 7
davegildo
Participant

You can upgrade your router to a Wi‑Fi Hub

I received this email below from talktalk and I clicked on it to get the offer before the end date. I then received a message that I would get an email within 72 hours to establish delivery details. I have heard nothing since. Am I likely to get this or not. I would like to try the wi fi hub as I have to switch my router off every couple of weeks as it get very slow but returns to full speed when I switch it back on.

David , we’ve recently reviewed your Faster Fibre account and a router upgrade is available. You can get a new Wi-Fi Hub with a stronger, more reliable signal if you sign up to a new Fixed Price Plan for £28.00 a month. The new plan would be £1.50 more a month than you currently pay and that price would be fixed for the next four years. You can change contracts before the four years are up – you’ll only be in contract for the first two years. Just click the link below to confirm and we’ll do everything else. Offer ends Tuesday 28 May 2019.

Renew with one click

By clicking above, you will be choosing a new Faster Fibre Fixed Price Plan for £28.00 a month, excluding any Boost charges, for 48 months on a new contract with no set-up fee. Your new contract will start straightaway. Wi-Fi Hub yours at no extra cost, but only when you one click above. Offer not available outside of this email.

Full terms and conditions can be found here. All other existing products you have will remain unchanged.

Make sure you don’t miss important updates

We want to keep you informed about the things that matter to you,
but right now you’re opted out of receiving some of our emails. Whether you love money saving tips, hearing about new products, or getting new offers, just opt in and we’ll keep you updated.

Opt in to emails with one click

Divsec
Community Star

Hi davegildo, thanks for the post is there a message which I'm missing?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @davegildo

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

OCE_Arne

Hi @davegildo

Your contract was renewed 31st May, The Wifi Hub should be dispatched this week. 

davegildo
Participant

Thank you for letting me know but I need to agree some delivery arrangements as I might not be around this week. How do I do that please.

David.

OCE_Chris

Hi David,

The courier will usually attempt delivery and if unable to deliver they'll leave a card with details about how you can arrange re-delivery 

Chris

chrisb1953
Whizz Kid

I asked about delivery of my new router and if it would fit through my letterbox as I'm not at home at the moment. I was assured it would. The delivery was done by royal mail, with package tracking info. My ring doorbell video showed the delivery man pushing and shoving it through my letter box, he muttered a few things to himself which I couldn't quite make out! but the package went through, albeit with some of the outer package with minor damage.

OCE_Chris

Yes as chrisb1953 has pointed out, the router box is designed to fit through a letter box but whether it fits or not depends on the letter box

Chris