Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

why does my talktalk wifi hub keep dropping connection all of the time

9 REPLIES 9
leannelynn
Chatterbox

hi we have recently signed a new contract and we where sent a wifi hub, cant fault it when we can connect, but it seems to drop connection all of the time and we have to keep manually reconnecting our devices every time. We heard great reviews which is why we changed over to talktalk, but seem to be having nothing but issues.

please help!!!!!!!

l.lynn
Community Team

Hi leannelynn,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

leannelynn
Chatterbox

information has now been updated

l.lynn
Community Team

Hi leannelynn,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see re-connections on the line. Is the voice service ok with no noise on the line? Do you have an alternative router that you could test with?

Thanks

leannelynn
Chatterbox

the phone line is working fine, and no i dont have another router

l.lynn
Community Team

Hi leannelynn,

Ok thanks for letting me know. Would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks

leannelynn
Chatterbox

yes that would be absolutely perfect thank you

l.lynn
Community Team

Hi

A new router is on the way for testing.

This should arrive in the next 24-48 working hours.

Thanks

Karl. 

leannelynn
Chatterbox

frustratingly still waiting for the router, and even more frustrating as WiFi connection still keeps dropping

l.lynn
Community Team

Hi leannelynn

Apologies for this. I can see that the router has been ordered. I've chased for an update on this router and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie