cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

wifi hub

skygrowler
Insightful One

I realise that you would rather blame my equipment than yours 😉 but I didn't have any problem before I changed to fibre   I think it is more likely to be a problem with the actual Internet connection than anything else 

Community Team

Hi skygrowler,

Apologies for the delay. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see a few re-connections on the line. Just to confirm, have you recently rebooted/switched off the router?

Could I also just confirm, did the cctv issue also happen when the HG635 router was connected or only when using the wifi hub?

Thanks

skygrowler
Insightful One

I have not rebooted for several days.it was the same with 635  As I have said I am pretty sure it started when I changed to fibre  

I am not keen on cancelling the speed boost just yet as I have a concession which will be lost but I think that will be the next step as it seems to me that the cameras don't like the extra speed  .

Community Team

Hi skygrowler,

Ok thanks for confirming this. Would you like me to pass this over to our Network Team for further investigation? Do any other devices drop at the same time as the cctv? Do you have any recent dates and times when you know that the cctv has dropped and I can ask our Network Team to take a look.

Thanks

skygrowler
Insightful One

I have not made notes of when it has been a problem because it is constantly a problem . 

I think you and I have spent way too much time on this  So I will have to put up with it and see what I can do from my end  

Thanks sg 

Community Team

Hi skygrowler,

Ok, I can raise it without the specific examples if you would like our Network Team to take a look anyway to see if they can see any possible issue?

Thanks

skygrowler
Insightful One

No thanks as i said it has taken up too much of our time . i will just have to accept that it is as good as it gets .

thanks for your time and effort 

sg