Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

wifi issues

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Chatterbox

my wifi was cancelled i’m not sure why. been trying to contact talk talk for almost a well, was told i would get a phone call back later that day but now all phone lines are closed with talk talk. i’m not left with no wifi during pandemic and am very unhappy. would like this sorted out as soon as possible. please thank you. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Hi,
Please can you ensure that your community profile includes your landline number so we can tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save).
I will escalate this to a member of our team to take a look for you.
Thanks
Highlighted
Chatterbox

i dint have a landline number just mobile. obscured for customer security

Highlighted

Hi charlie,

Sorry for the delay. Do you also have no dial tone? Your landline number should be on the top of your welcome pack. You can also find this in your My Account.

Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i can not find a landline number but my name is charlie morgan mcdonough my address is REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION. please can you sort this for me

Highlighted

Hi Charlie

I have edited your post to remove your address details, please do not post any personal information on this thread.

If you log into My Account your phone number will show there. Please can you add this to your Community Profile and we can then look into this fault.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

done @OCE_Debbie 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i have done this please can you sort this out 

Highlighted

Hi

Right now we are prioritising essential maintenance and repair works to minimise engineer visits. As a result, some customers who require an engineer visit to install TalkTalk broadband will have their appointments postponed. Vulnerable customers will be prioritised.

Your install has been delayed until 7th May.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i need my wifi back on sooner than that please i already have my box just need it to go back leave. it has been a month now. we should be prioritised it is important in a time like this. thanks

Highlighted

Hi charlie morgan

Apologies for this. Right now we are prioritising essential maintenance and repair works to minimise engineer visits.

Thanks

Debbie