FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

150 fibre speed

KeithFX33
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Yesterday my fibre 150 went live after waiting 6 weeks was bad enough, trying to get customer service is by phone is worse and now it's gone live my download speed is 26.3 and upload is 20.5 @ 15:31 today what is going on and when will you fix it.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi KeithFX33

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi KeithFX33 

I'm assuming your Fibre150 service is the Fibre to the cabinet service over the normal 'phone line to your home not the Fibre150 Data Only Full fibre to the home that would require you to contact the Future Fibre team?  I'll give you the contact points below.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current TalkTalk home 'phone number (unless taking a full-fibre non voice service). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, full-fibre customer account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

LiveChat to TalkTalk support is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 (and Future Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074) are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, use 0203 441 5550.

TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

More help is right here on  Community or  Facebook or  Twitter from the social media teams. There's also  Service Status information on major ongoing service impacting faults and you can run an individual  Broadband service check from your MyAccount.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution