FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2mbps broadband and no call back after raising this issue last week

Linzi Winn
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I issued a complaint that I have an external fault on my line. I have close friend who works for open reach and has checked the internal cables etc. He has said i need to raise job to get this issue fixed. I did and on chat was told I would get a call within 72 hours to arrange this, I am still waiting 7 days later.

At the time of that call I was getting 13mbps now its down to 2mbps.

Please could this be looked at as im paying for fibre broadband for it not to stream any content etc

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Linzi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3

@Linzi Winn please finish of ur profile and staff member will check next week call backs do not work all the time so u have to chase them

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)