FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65Fibre installation and information

CJA99
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

HI I was told end of January that my order for 65Fibre was being processed, includes payment made for it and other things. In the meantime TT have removed my packages and are charging at an extortionate rate. There seems no way to speak to a person about this I need this sorting now.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @CJA99

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@CJA99, use any of the contact methods listed in the previous reply, or wait for staff to reach your thread. 

It is in the queue for attention. It can take a couple of days or so for staff to reply. 

They will need to identify your account from your Talktalk landline phone number. Please add this to your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

Hi
Some, hopefully relevant, contact details....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you’re an existing TalkTalk customer, and you’d like to speak to someone about your account and billing, moving house, to get some technical support, or make a complaint,
call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline,
or alternatively 0345 172 0046 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline.

0 Likes