FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Uswitch voucher.

SamL19
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Same story different person. 

Signed up via the Uswitch offer after being offered a good price in addition to the £75 voucher. Switched over from Sky received my joining email and my confirmation of voucher being sent in 90days.

25/12/2018 comes and passes with no response. Emailed the listed email address and like everyone else got no response. Repeated a few weeks later and again a few weeks after that. Emailed the talktalk@help email nothing.

Finally today when the WiFi packed in contacted via live chat. Seem to have fixed the WiFi but told they couldn't issue the voucher only awin could. 

Hoping to have success like other on here. Profile updated to include home number. The N number is N61592470 and I've attacked the join confirmation.

Any help appreciated. Screenshot_20190215-214303.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Alexandra13

Thanks for your post. 

Can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Alexandra13
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I signed up to TalkTalk £25 a month package with an offer for £75 voucher. The package I signed up to was via uSwitch. I spoke to customer services and for 2 hours we were going in the circle, they knew nothing about it. At the end they advised me to email awin. I’m reading on this forum that nobody replies to email sent to awin. I booked the package on 18dec2018, I still have not received any email from them confirming this voucher. Could you please help to sort out this matter. Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @SamL19

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi @SamL19 

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes