FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

999 ping every game

Zefirr
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I got connected to fibre 65 in every game i got 999 ping for 1 -2min per every half hour it happened really every game . Your engineer lie to me saying this fibre is  good for gaming .You  don't know what you talking about all your customer service says thing to fk off. Go next customer. Give me some respect and defend your self as company and fix my lags .

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

FritzCT
Wise Owl
Message 1 of 3

@Zefirr wrote:

I got connected to fibre 65 in every game i got 999 ping for 1 -2min per every half hour it happened really every game . Your engineer lie to me saying this fibre is  good for gaming .You  don't know what you talking about all your customer service says thing to fk off. Go next customer. Give me some respect and defend your self as company and fix my lags .

The OCE's will also need a bit more info. Wired or wireless? What game? What platform? What is your connection like other than in game? How many devices are connected? Are any of them streaming?

"fix my lags" is a bit vague.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi Zefirr,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes