FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGAIN!!! Dead landline super slow internet please fix

Not-Happy
Enlightened One
Message 5 of 5

AGAIN!!! Dead landline super slow internet please fix

Hi

This is a F---ing joke LOOK AT MY PROFILE PIC THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW mad as hell

Just like the last time about 3 months ago my landline is dead and my internet is slow as hell
it's been sabotaged by Openreach yet again just like before. A wire has been disconnected
i can put money on it have no line voltage and a dead phone 8mbps down and less than 0.1mbps up

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Openreach are a bunch of untrained idiots bring back when it was BT

Get it fixed please

Thanks

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

bigkenny
Problem Solver
Message 1 of 5

More like subbies working under Openreach umbrella I bet

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't hear anymore by tomorrow morning then please post back here and we can re-check for any updates on the fault for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for fast reply and hope its fixed soon but to be fair this should not happen
this has happened many times but 3 times in 3 month something is not right this is the 3rd
time the second time i did not report as it resolved in about 30 minutes but not this time.

Thanks have a good day

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Line tests are showing a disconnection on the line.

i've logged this out for a  Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE