FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Broadband Speed

orion911
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 2

Hi, I have a question about internet speed. My contract ended a few months ago and I extended it, the speed didn’t drop. Now two weeks ago I was disconnected from an optical cable with a speed 10 times higher. So now my INTERNET speed 10-11x less than before. Yesterday, I accidentally found out that I could renew a contract for £ 32 a month, at the same internet speed I had before. I renewed the contract, but the speed didn’t change. I have seen written that in 24 hours something will be done. Is this you will plug me back the optical cable or not? I'm tired of explaining. For me, internet speed is very important, so please fix this situation as soon as possible because I pay money. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

I've just answered in your other thread.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes