FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disconnected

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 12 of 12

Hi ,

I have unfortunately closed my account and this has now been disconnected due to the issues I had been having for some time now and other then the Staff on here, TT was not acknowledging any of it. 

I have been stung with the early termination fees due to the above even though my service has been pretty poor since day 1 and most recently non existent but held on to give adequate time for TT/Openreach to fix.

Long story short...

Now TT hand on heart say no issue and will not accept there was one even though Openreach said there very much is one. That said I have had a email yesterday to say TT are compensating me for the issue they haven't manged to fix that to them didn't exist??? And have on the back of that charged me termination fees 🤔

So which is it.... there is a issue and shouldn't have been hit with termination charges or there isn't a issue and this email is meant for someone else.

Please can Support staff look into this as I am tired of phoning up a listening to the same old script.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 2 of 12

Thanks for your help @Arne-TalkTalk with this.

Much apprechiated !

Steve -
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Oh thank you @Arne-TalkTalk didn't reliase. Did you manage to get this sorted?

Steve -
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

No problem, there is actually a small refund owed which you can request via My Account. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk !

Steve -
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

The bill has now been issued @Arne-TalkTalk 

Steve -
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Message 10 of 12

Thank you @Arne-TalkTalk 

It is unfortuanate and would have stayed but felt like I gave both TT and Openreach ample time to rectify but with CS not acknowledging a issue at all to say the least was the nail in the coffin.

I will post back when bill is produced.

Steve -
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi @Ste_Nix14

We will take care of this for you. 

We will need to wait for your next bill to be produced, so let me know when that happens.

Sorry you have left our service.