FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

gavinms
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

My Faster Fibre service was due to be activated over a week ago (28th Sept) but still I have no Internet. Due back to work next week so this is becoming urgent as I need Internet to work from home!

I have called customer service a few times and keep getting told it is waiting with Openreach to connect me and they are due to do it ‘tomorrow’ - but it never happens...

The phone line is working - sort of, I can dial out fine, but calling the number never rings on the landline.

The hub is connected to VDSL2 but never gets a WAN IP assigned, logs continuously report ‘The WAN DHCP client process has failed on Vlan 36’.

Any help speeding up resolution of this matter much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

The installation has been delayed as further work is required on the Openreach side.

Last updated from Openreach yesterday was that this has been assigned to Frame Management for further work and to request an update in 48hrs, so we can contact Openreach tomorrow for a further progress report.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE