FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Eero Mesh WiFi Trial

Rhozny
First Timer
Message 15 of 15

Hi Chris,

I spoke with someone at tech support and they advised me to come on to the community page and speak to you about this. 

I was accepted on to this trial but I have heard no more about it since then. I followed the instructions to download the phone app and sign up and clicked the button to say I still wanted to go ahead. I created the amazon eero account. Now is almost 10 days later and I have not received any kind of confirmation email i was just advised to wait to hear from TalkTalk. The eero app is waiting for me to start setting up.

I suffer terrible WiFi dead spots in my home and was very excited to get to trial this mesh technology. Please if there is anything you can do to look in to this and get back and let me know.

Kind Regards

Rhozny

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

In a similar boat here. Received the confirmation I'd been accepted for the trial on 10/05/2021, signed up to Eero as requested and have received no further communication. Quite looking forward to it to see if itll make a difference to the black spots in my home. Would it be possible to be provided with the trial team contact details also? Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15
Can you PM me the details also as I have been accepted, responded but not heard back.since 10th May. Thanks
0 Likes

itchihara
First Timer
Message 3 of 15

Hi, could I also have contact details for the trial team please. Coverage is really poor in the room I WFH in and my current extender is useless so really eager to try something new.

Many thanks,

Ian. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message. I've now updated my details on my profile. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi BenjyT,,

I've sent you a PM with contact information for the trial team

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15
HI,

It was incorrect, but is now correct!

Thanks,

Benjy
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Hi Benjy,

Could you confirm that the telephone number in your community profile is your current TalkTalk landline telephone number 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Hi Chris,

I'm also waiting on details since being accepted for the trial.

Could you PM me the trials team contact details.

Thanks.

Benjy

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi Londonforward,

If you'd like me to also send you the trial team contact information can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi santoshpradhan,

I can PM you contact details for the trial team, if you'd like me to do this can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

I have not managed to have any comms after the acceptance email to download the eero app. Are we meant to contact someone? Or do we wait for hardware? 

0 Likes

santoshpradhan
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 15

I received two emails from Talktalk. First - if I wish to participate in Eero mesh WiFi trial. Once I clicked the link and added my details and consented 

then I received 2nd email that I am selected for the trial but to click on the link to confirm that I am still ok to participate the trial(??). 
I tried that link but it goes to Talktalk website - with come back again after some time. 
tried last few days. 

when I tried again- few days ago, it says the trial is closed. 
I am disappointed that talktalk have not fulfilled minimum courtesy or basic requirement of running any Trial. 
I am not sure who to report to. 

0 Likes

santoshpradhan
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 15

Same issue here. Received email that I am selected for the eero trial, but to confirm again click on a link. That link takes to Talktalk page stating not ready, come back again. 
if there was no free eero trial why sending customers email that they have been selected? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 15

Hi Rhozny,

As this is a Trial, you will need to contact our Trials teams directly.  Only they will have the details you require.

I'll PM you with the contact details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes