FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Eero Trial

Gonzoid
Team Player
Message 16 of 16

Please can someone help me, i was accepted for the amazon eero trial but i have not heard anything back, how can i speak with someone.

M
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. Could I confirm specifically what you need assistance with please? If it's related to the eero device itself then you can also access our chat support team via the link in the eero app.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Hi Karl,

Would you be able to email me over the contact information for the team as well.

Not heard a single thing from them since 10/05/21

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hi

PM sent to you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Thanks Karl,

If you could send me their email address also though?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi

The Trials team will reply, but they are not always the quickest.  We have the same email address as you for the trials team, and can only contact them at the same address.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

Could you also send me the Eero Trial Teams information as I've also recently accepted the trial, downloaded the Eero app but have had no further contact.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi Doogse

I've sent you a PM.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi Karl

Can you send me the details please? I’m in the same boat as those above.

Thanks,

Douglas  

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi Gonzoid

I'm really sorry to hear this.

If you haven't heard back from our Trials Team by Wednesday then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

Sent two emails to trials email, no replies, what can ido this is getting a bit annoying

M
0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

i have sent two emails to the trials email address that you sent to me, noone is replying, what can be done please.

M
0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

@Karl-TalkTalk 

Please can you send me the eero trial details too.  I was accepted (from email on 10/5/21) and have not heard anything further.

Thanks Simon

Simon
0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Hi Karl

Please can you send me the same details please, as I too completed the survey and had the acceptance email on 10/5/21 but yet have have not heard anything back since then.

Thanks

Simon
0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

The link to talktalktrials.com says no more discussions, please advise further.

M
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 16

Hi

You will need to contact the Trials Team directly. I'll PM you with some details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes