FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack discount code not working

crantonr
First Timer
Message 17 of 17

Hi, 

I've tried typing it in manually and cut & paste but both throw up "The promotional code you entered is invalid". I see that several other forum members seem to be having the same problem.

I've copied the code to the private notes section that you have requested other users to do.

Thanks

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

@Nataliekee21 can you start your own thread and we can start to help. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Nataliekee21
First Timer
Message 2 of 17

Code isn’t working for me either it’s the only reason i upgraded in the first place, after reading other replies I’m shocked to see it’s now June and this issue still hasn’t been fixed! This is false advertising and i refuse to go back and forth contacting Amazon and TalkTalk which they keep telling me to do. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 17
0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

I've had a similar issue.  I got my code and entered it, following the instructions, but my credit cared was debited for £64.98 so not free at all.  I have tried to contact amazon to apply the code and get a refund but its impossible to communicate with anyone there.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 17
Thanks. All working now.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 17
0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Hi everyone. Just to let you all know that I have been able to resolve this issue. This is how I did it. 
Contact Talk Talk support chat line via My Talk Talk app. Don’t bother with telephone support as they just say you have to wait 37 days and try again. Obviously they’ve got it wrong but they won’t listen. 
Explain what’s gone wrong to chat line support staff. The man I spoke to was really helpful by the way. You will receive a working code in a couple of days. 
Good luck everyone. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17
I have same problem,received email with no code inside
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Hi 

Apologies for this.

The issue has now been identified and you should receive an email with a new code by the end of today.

Thanks  

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17
Thanks for the info. Let’s hope all is well soon.
0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

There has been an issue with this promotion which now appears to have been fixed. All those affected should hopefully receive news of a resolution soon. 

Message 12 of 17
Join the club mate. We all feel like we’ve been cheated.

Message 13 of 17
At least guys you are getting the code!)Im waiting for weeks and nothing.They just telling me to keep an eye on my email junk folder and blah blah….feels like iv been scammed by talktalk
Oleg Sasov

Message 14 of 17

Having same problem. It seems quite a few forum contributors are not able to use the discount code. Why are Talk Talk no listening to us?

Message 15 of 17

Hi Karl,

Yes I can confirm I'm selecting the correct product. Amazon Echo Dot 4 with Smart plug. Retailing at £64.98 and sold by Amazon. I've checked for spaces before and after code. Re-entered several times with and without hyphens. Typed and cut and paste from email but still no luck.

Thanks

Richard 

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 16 of 17

Hi

Can you confirm you are using one of the following links : 

•    Echo Dot 4th gen + Smart Plug: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08K8B6F99 (Select any colour)
•    Ring Indoor Camera: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Q769MFM  (White only)
•    Ring Video Doorbell 3: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B084B3WQZG (Without Pre-Roll Function & Without Installation Only)

Also, when entering the code, check that there are no spaces before or after the code.  Once this is confirmed, if not working, I'll escalate this for you.

Can you also ensure that you are selecting the product supplied by Amazon, sometimes the link points you to a slightly cheaper option supplied by a 3rd party. 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes