FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack - no code yet

George3625
Popular Poster
Message 22 of 22

I upgraded to fibre 65 which went live on November 11th. As far as i have been able to gather the necessary 37 days has run its course. Please could an admim on here advise me on how to recieve my code as this offer was the primary reason for the upgrade.

21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 22

The complaint procedure is detailed in the link at the bottom of the page, @George3625.

I'll re-escalate one last time though.....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

George3625
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 22

@Arne-TalkTalk @SocialTeamJo @Gliwmaeden2 

I have now given this plenty of time. It has been four months and there has been no clear attempt for this to be resolved on your behalf. 

Please can this be considered as a formal complaint. I will beginning procedures to file a complaint also with Ombudsman services. Please do advise if I need to lodge this complaint formally through any other channels.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 22

Hi George3625

There is a backlog that the team are working through. 

Apologies its taking so long

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 22

I'll re-escalate this again for you, @George3625. Shocking that it's now been nearly 2 months.

If they can't keep up with the backlog, they would save themselves the work and a lot of disgruntled customers if they just kept it cheaper in the first place!

0 Likes

George3625
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 22

@Arne-TalkTalk @SocialTeamJo .

Still no update from anyone. Seriously, what is going on here? How are you justifying promoting an offer to customers and then not fulfilling it. You cannot just claim to be providing a deal and then just stay quiet and hope the customer goes quiet and moves on.

I would insist that you resolve this immediately. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 22

@George3625

im sorry that this is still ongoing, all we can do is re-escalate this again. 

Which I will do today, but first,  I've sent you a PM on the community to confirm some security questions. 

Apologies again.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 22

Hi @SocialTeamJo  .

No I have not...are you able to help me any more on this than the other people on this thread? Again does not seem like it ought to be this hard to redeem a promotional offer thay TalkTalk are very clearly pushing. It seems somewhat unethical to make the process this longwinded. I can only assume you are hoping most customers give up from the tedium !

0 Likes

Message 9 of 22

Hi nexxusone,

Have replied to you on your thread.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

Hi George3625,

Really sorry you're still waiting for your code.

Can you advise if you've received an email from info@consumer.talktalkplc.com since your last message?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 22

this seems like a very serious problems as i'm seeing post after post about this.... 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 12 of 22

I'll re-escalate this yet again, @George3625.

I do hope that this gets sorted for you very soon. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 22

@Arne-TalkTalk it has now been over a month since I first flagged that this code was not sent to me. Totally unacceptable! 

Im not convinced that it is that hard to send a consumer a code to redeem an offer, have done something similar with many companies where it has just been automated. Sort it out please!!

0 Likes

Message 14 of 22

Hi George3625

The team are still working through the backlog. 

Sorry for the delay. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 15 of 22

I'll re-escalate this for you, @George3625. Staff will reply during the week  - these things often take several weeks to get sorted, sadly.

0 Likes

George3625
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 22

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk ...still no response!

George

0 Likes

Message 17 of 22

Hi George3625

Thank you 

I will escalate this to the team responsible for the codes, asking them to sent it out ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

George3625
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 22

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk - the echo dot and smart plug please

Thanks 

George

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 19 of 22

Hi George3625

Can you confirm what product you wanted:  Echo Dot 4th Gen and Amazon Smart Plug or the ring doorbell 

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 20 of 22

Thanks for your response, i have now updated my account with that info.  Hopefully it can be resolved soon

0 Likes