FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon tech pack

gordice
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Hi, received my email for free tech pack and has ive read on the community every one seems to be having the same problem that the code is invalid, can anyone help, ty. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

New code worked, thank you very much.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi gordice, I've sent this over to our promotion contact to review for you. I'd expect you to be sent a new code later today. If I hear otherwise I'll let you know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi gordice,

Sorry you're still having trouble redeeming the code. Can you reconfirm your details to verify the account via PM and we'll look into this for you?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Yes ,still keep trying and still keeps saying code not valid.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi @gordice,

Really sorry for the delay.

Are you still having trouble redeeming the Amazon Gift code?

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

gordice
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 12

Hi, keep trying the code but it still says invalid, will i never get my tech pack, ty.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi @gordice

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

gordice
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 12

Hi, i have still not received a new code and i have checked junk/spam folder,ty.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 12

You need to start your own thread, @KarenS2Edit: you don't need to start a new thread. I've just spotted your old one from last month. I'll re-escalate that! Staff will not reply before Monday, though at the earliest. 

You've posted on other customers' threads, but I am afraid that staff will only reply to the original poster, so I'll move the others out of the way.

Staff will respond Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

KarenS2
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 12

Please can I have a new code as the one you sent does not work. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi @gordice

Your vocuher code has been issued today, please check your spam/junk mail folders. 

Thank you.

0 Likes