FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amber flashing light - no connection

adjones_
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

Ongoing case - REP-9732435

My Internet connection was suddenly lost on Wednesday night and I haven’t been able to connect since. There is an amber flashing light on the router. 
I have phoned multiple times and initially, one of you said there was no fault on the line before I got cut off. Then another of you said there WAS a fault on the line and you’d send an engineer, wait for a phone call etc. The online check has said there is a fault on the line before but comes up clear when I check now, however I still have no Internet. 

I have received emails saying ‘we’ve ran a test and there is no fault on the line’ AND ‘our engineers have resolved your issue’ but actually nothing has been done. Onto day two of not being able to work from home and, more frustratingly, I’m completely in the dark as to whether to wait for an engineer, or if TalkTalk are under the assumption that my situation is resolved.

Nothing has changed in terms of setup at home, so there’s nothing wrong there. Cannot check dial tone as we haven’t got a handset unfortunately. 

Please help!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes