FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amber light keeps blinking - no internet

nursyafiina
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

Hi

I have recently setup my router yesterday and was told that the internet will go live yesterday. The amber light was blinking for few hours and no internet was connected. I have tried resetting the power and reattached the cords however it still not working. I also left the router overnight just to check if its working. Can someone please check this for me? I need to use the internet urgently for work. Thanks.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 12

Hi nursyafiina,

I'm sorry for the delay. Please let us know how you get on and if you need any assistance from the Community Team.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

0345 172 0046

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12
I wish it was not as complicated as this. Is there any number that I can call to escalate this? I'm working on weekdays office hour and its difficult to catch up with the replies via this. It will be much easier for me to call. I have also updated the number on the profile. It is still blinking the whole day.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

@cristache200787 

PLEASE start your own topic !

You cannot piggyback on this one., it's against forum guidelines.

You account and phone number will be on your Welcome Pack

The only product that does not have a landline is FUTURE FIBRE.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12
They ask me for my home phone. I dont have one. I dont need one. I need internet. All my bills are online. If i want to access them....the web site doesn't work....how can i now my account number.
0 Likes

cristache200787
First Timer
Message 6 of 12

I have the same problem. For the last 2 days. I try to ring them....they move me from one to another one. No solution so far. I think i will move from Talk Talk

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

@nursyafiina 

If you are using a service that connects into the phone socket then you do have a phone service, it is an integral part of the package.

Your number will be in your Welcome Pack or email.

If you have registered for an online account and can log in there on an alternative device, your home phone number is on the first page.

If you have a handset, plug it in and dial 17070 and your number will be read back to you, it is important to check this is correct as crossed lines are rare but not unknown.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12
Hi I'm so sorry but I have not been given any info regarding the phone number. I only subscribed to the broadband deal and was not given any information regarding the phone number.
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi nursyafiina

Please can you also add your TalkTalk telephone number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12
I have updated my user profile. Please kindly advice further. I have now tried the factory resetting and that does not seem to work as well.

paulshent
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

To enable an OCE to pickup your ticket, will you please update your user profile to contain your name and telephone number

Do not post that information on this thread

Only you and an OCE can see this information and is required to locate your user account.

Once completed please update ticket with a completed comment

Thanks