FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antitracking

BHEC10
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Does Supersafe have antracking or do I need an additional program?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi BHEC10, I've checked with Fsecure and our version on the product doesn't include tracking. You'll need to keep using the product you use for that.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Michele, AVG have an ant-itracking program, which I believe protects the user's identity and counteracts cookies, but this needs to be checked through the AVG site. Do I need this program or does TT protect me from such threats? Your help would be appreciated.   

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hello,

Would it be possible to confirm specifically what tracking you're referring to and we can confirm this for you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hello Ady, Thank you for your response. I have an AVG antitracking program. Do I need to have this additional program or am I covered by the Talk Talk Anti Virus Program? In other words is AVG surplus to requirement?  Many Thanks, BHEC.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi BHEC10, are you referring to keylogging software? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes