FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any problems in LA14 2EP?

FranRey80
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

I am a new costumer,  start the 3rd of December,  I had Internet 5 hours and the line came down,  the costumer service said they are trying to fix it 3 days ago....

I can make and receive calls the problem is the router,  the light is flashing orange,  someone knows anything? I changed the filter 3 times, restart the router 20 times and nothing,  but the worse is the costumer service doesn't help. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

Hi Fran,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
Nothing keep waiting.....
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

So what did the health check say?

Message 4 of 8

Absolutely bullshit.

Screenshot_20201206-100220_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

You need to give them time to check what is wrong and repeatedly switching the router off will give confused readings. Don't touch it now till you get a reply. 

Staff reply from oldest to newest posts, not the start time of your thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 8
I tuned it off the last time 2 hours and nothing, if that problem persist I'll change with another provider...
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Leave the router off for fully 30 minutes and then, leave it on!

You shouldn't do repeated restarts: not more than one in a day so you must leave it on after the latest reset until you get a response from staff, @FranRey80.

Please complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your Talktalk landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

It could take a couple of days to get a reply from TT staff after they come back on Monday. 

Best not to post further before getting a response, to keep your thread moving forward in the workflow. 

If you can reach them through mobile data, try Chat meanwhile, to keep Talktalk informed about the issue. Core hours 9am-6pm from links around the middle of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes