FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Down

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 10

Sudden disconnection about 9:30am. Phoneline OK. Ran test from Service Centre, got text as follows:

TalkTalk Update: We've found a fault which may be causing issues with your service. We'll send an Openreach engineer to fix it at no charge in the next 2-3 working days. You won't need to be at home and we'll let you know when it's fixed. If more work is needed to fix the problem, we'll be in touch to book an engineer appointment. Thank you for your patience. If you need to chat to us, please reply to this message. (Standard mobile charges may apply)

Could you keep an eye on things for me as well please guys, I will of course update anything from my end. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 10

Yep, all good again touch wood, thanks again. 👍

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

I can now see an IP assigned 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 10

And back in the room!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

Just checked and the outage is still showing against your line.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 10

OK, this received at 12:08:

TalkTalk Update: An engineer has recently done some repair works on your line, and your connection might take a few days to adjust and we will monitor that closely. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you're having any further issues, please visit Service Centre https://www.talktalk.co.uk/help/servicestatus/

Closely followed by this at 12:09:

TalkTalk update: Hello, thank you for calling us. We're working hard to fix the problem in your area and we'll text you with an update as soon as we can. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. (Please do not reply to this SMS, this is an automated service)

I didn't call. And the broadband is still down.  😕

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

OK, this is done.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 10

Yes please Karl, thanks.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi ferguson,

Had a quick look at your line. It is flagging up that the line is affected by an outage.

do you want me to subscribe you to sms updates for this outage.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips