FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband doesnt work on games

ColoradoWolf
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I have the exact same problem as this guy:

Steam Origin cant connect properly 

I have tried:

Wifi

Ethernet

Powerline

Turning on & off

Reseting router

Different routers (TalkTalk sent & Bought)

Nothing seems to work and I have been forced to use my data hotspot.

Considering leaving TalkTalk and get a working broadband service!

Dan
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@fr8ys wrote:

I also wonder how you could say "considering leaving TalkTalk and get a working broadband service" when you have no control over this!

I am left wondering about that too.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

You might also find the owner has put some blocks in to stop games being played. I know my firm blocked gaming sites and all social media ones.

As @martswain has said, if they allow you to do these activities you need to speak to them.

I also wonder how you could say "considering leaving TalkTalk and get a working broadband service" when you have no control over this!

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 3 of 7

@ColoradoWolf  TalkTalk Business accounts are not supported on the forum.

You need to get the account holder to contact support or allow you to do so.

https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/contact-us/?_ga=2.167723646.1908636004.1591809661-40313762.158010...

Message 4 of 7
Hi, sorry no me myself am not the owner of the internet, it is payed for & ran by the company. It is Talktalk business.
Problem is it wont let me login to allot of game servers. I linked above an artical with the EXACT same problem. Please let me know! (You shouldnt need my account details)
Dan
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi

I'm not finding your details in our account system, are you a talktalk business customer ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue For a response.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes