FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband goes down at least once a month in Dundee

Mikedd
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

We haven’t been with talk talk for long but at least once a month, the service goes down completely!

Talk talk admits fault, but refuses to let us out of our fixed term contract because they have 72 hours to fix the fault. Instead, I can have a few pennies refunded but only if I call back again after the fault is resolved.

I understand what a fixed term contract is, but this is a contract for a FULL 18months for talktalk to provide broadband for the FULL 18months, not on and off for the length of the contract.

I know I am not the only one affected, so why do talk talk get away with providing such terrible broadband and terrible customer service?

When O2 went down last year for a few days, I received an apology and a partial refund without having to go through a rigmarole of call centres for the sake of a few pence!

I don’t know why I didn’t listen to others and avoid talk talk.... they really do live up to their terrible reputation!

Yours faithfully

Annoyed customer

(sent from my iPhone... using up my data thanks to no service!)

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Mikedd,

I'm really sorry to hear this. We are aware of this fault and this currently under investigation at the moment. As soon as we have more information we will update our Service Status page to advise.

Thanks

0 Likes