FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Neil82
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I had a line connected on the 26th match , I have received my router / welcome pack , had open reach engineer come out who made the connection I have not been able to get hold of anyone at talktalk to find out what’s happening I have been out and brought a router but I can’t get a connection at all can anyone help with this please ? I know times are difficult with Covid 19 I work for the Nhs and when I get back home I would just like to use the Internet and watch Netflix before going back to work again is it that to ask for any help welcome

Neil
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi Neil82,

I'm sorry for the delay and I'm just taking a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however the connection looks very unstable. Does your master socket have a test socket? Are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I have just got a landline phone and now have my landline number can you help sort anything out for me please 

Neil
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi sorry was meant to say didn’t receive router or welcome pack 

Neil
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

@Neil82, your original post is confusing as you say there that you DID receive a welcome pack/router, and then that you bought a router.

Now you say there's no welcome pack. 

Very hard to follow, but if you can't find the information, at least put in your home address in location and in full, not just city.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

I have no idea what landline number is haven’t got a landline phone to plug in and haven’t received welcome pack either 

Neil
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

@Neil82, make sure your profile information is completed as fully as possible. An OCE (staff professional) will get to this message asap, but there's a huge workload and they are not on here 24/7. Sit tight and wait a day or so. They'll answer on here. 

Meanwhile, please update your community profile.

Under "my settings" "personal information"....

Essential to show Landline Phone Number 

Back up smartphone/mobile could be helpful. 

Name
Address (location)

SAVE CHANGES 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes