FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to my account

Chaddy79
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Had a lot of problems recently, talk talk contact me for future fibre so change plan, agree date, no engineer turns up. Contacted them, says someone is coming….no one came. Then said order was cancelled, so do a re-order, no confirmation email received so far about what it agreed to or dates set. In the meantime I have not been able to log into my acocount for over 1 week, just keeps kicking me out saying “technical issue” tried online chat, no use and no further along. Still can’t access my account, no confirmation of future fibre order and no faith that I can get to talk to anyone that can help….someone please help!!??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chaddy79

This issue with My Account has been raised to the network team as its effecting a lot of other customers in the same way, the problem has been identified and we are working on the fix for this. There is no set timescale at this moment.

In relation to the Future fibre order, we dont have visibility of FTTP orders so you will need to contact the future fibre team. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Chaddy79 I'd be tempted to contact customer loyalty on 03451720046 they should get things sorted, and as a bonus a discount. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes