FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled boost but still being billed

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 12

Hi,

I removed the Entertainment Boost on 13 March, but it is still being shown in the list of items in my next bill, 12 April. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Great thanks, will do.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Call 0345 172 0046 and ask for the customer loyalty team.  🙂

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi, everything sorted with bill but I'm out of fixed term contract now - can you direct me to someone to discuss possible new fixed term tariffs please?

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Jo,

Thanks for letting me know.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi ChristoffBas,

Apologies for the delay.

We bill in advance for our services, you'll see a credit reversal for the boost on your next bill.  

Thanks

Jo

Message 7 of 12

Hi, no I don't think I did get confirmation the first time I did it last month. I only realised I probably should've done when I did it this week.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hmm, it seems that it was not in fact successfully removed back in March. Did you get confirmation at the time? 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi,

I actually logged on and cancelled the Entertainment boost last month (on 13 March), but for some reason, it still remained active. 

I then logged on again this month (6 April) when I saw my bill, to try to remove it again - this is what you're referring to now. 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi @ChristoffBas

I have checked your account. 

Your bill was produced on the 4th but the boost was cancelled on the 6th, So this months bill will show the charge. However next month the amount paid for the boost will be credited back on that bill.

Sorry for any confusion caused. 

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 12

I have tried removing again today - but still showing as active. I realise this can take a bit of time to show as being removed, but getting concerned that I will be billed incorrectly again.

0 Likes