FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access certain websites

Papaghost
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I had freedom fibre installed on Thursday but I have a strange problem. I cannot access certain websites from my mobile or tablet. I can access the same websites from my devices when i'm using my data but not when I'm on wifi. I have tried to access the sites from a laptop connected by wifi and have no issues.
Do you have any ideas what could be causing this. I have tried clearing my cache on the devices and installing a different internet browser but still the same. I get the a ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR and if I click on the i in a circle next to the website, it says that the connection is not secure. I have tried an Ipad, and have no issues there so it must be Android and Amazon Tablet the issue. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, have you tried contacting the Freedom Fibre Team directly?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Yes that is correct. I have tried different browsers on the samsung phones and tablets but still the same.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

So a laptop works and an iPad works, but not Android and Amazon devices, is that right? Have you tried different browsers, although I am not sure if that is possible with Amazon devices?

0 Likes