FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to work VPN (L2TP) using Sagemcom-FAST5364 Router

CourtjCassidy
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi there,

I have had issues with connecting to my work VPN using Sagemcom-FAST5364 router. The IT team have been trying to work on a fix but have informed me that they are unable to do anything, and it will require either a new router from yourselves or an update to my current router which I can see requires one.

Would you be able to either update my current router or send me out a new one that will be compatible with the VPN as soon as possible please?

All the best,

Courtney

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Karl,

That would be amazing, thank you so much!

All the best,

Courtney

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

The Sagemcom does work with most VPN services, but i'll get the other model Hub out to you and see if this is better.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 8

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for updating the fireware. I have just retested and sadly am still unable to connect to the VPN. Any suggestions?

All the best,

Courtney

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Courtney

I have now updated your router firmware version, please can you retest and let us know if you are now able to connect.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

CourtjCassidy
First Timer
Message 6 of 8

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have just added that to my Community Profile. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

All the best,

Courtney

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks