FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set static routes on Wi-Fi Hub

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hey, we have a TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub (FAST5364 3.00) and I'm noticing the functionality is degrading.
I used to be able to add static routes via the GUI but after removing one of my manually added routes, I cannot add in any routes at all now.
The GUI allows me to enter the details and click to add, but as soon as you click 'Apply', the page refreshes and all of your changes are gone and not applied.
On top of this, it seems even the logging functionality is no longer working now, as I haven't even had any debug or higher logs since the end of October 2021.

I used the GUI to restore the router back to factory defaults (which did appear to work as all settings were back to the original) but the functionality did not return.

Is there a newer firmware version in the works to fix these issues? I'm running SG4K10002816t and cannot find anywhere to download updates.

Many thanks.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 11

Hey Debbie,

I set up the new router and the functionality that was broken on the original works on this.
As for the connection itself, I don't notice any increase in speed but overall am happy with the replacement.

Will return the original shortly.

Many thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi WhaleJ84

Thanks for the Private Message.

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 11

Hey Debbie,

Just sent you a private message.

Many thanks.

Message 5 of 11

Hi WhaleJ84

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the name on the account, I can then send the Huawei WIFI hub for testing (there will be no charge for this)

Thanks

Debbie

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 11

Hey Michelle,

Providing that we don't get charge for this, yes a replacement would be ideal please.

Many thanks.

Message 7 of 11

Hello,

Thank you. Would you like us to send a Huawei Wifi hub for testing purposes? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 11

Hey Michelle,

I have updated my profile.

Many thanks.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 11

Morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

WhaleJ84
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 11

Just found this post (which wasn't recommended while I was making the post - sorry!) https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Sagecom-Fast-5364-3-T8-Static-routes-do-not-save-Firmware/...

that is the same issue as mine.
Any idea how long it will take for the firmware update to roll out? I would like to save the headache of swapping out the router if possible but if it's not within a few weeks or so, how do I go about requesting a replacement?
Does the replacement cost us?

Many thanks.

0 Likes