FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload files

Sidey
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Any time I try to upload files, for example attach files to emails, upload documents to Google Drive it fails and errors. This happens with every device I own, so the issue isn't isolated to one particular device. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

JesusJF
Team Player
Message 1 of 9

@AllyMThanks for the advice. I will do that

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@JesusJF , As well as being someone else's thread, this thread is over 2 months old so I'm fairly sure it will have dropped out of the staff's workflow anyway. I would suggest you start your own thread (in accordance with forum guidelines) if you want help with your issue.

JesusJF
Team Player
Message 3 of 9

I am experiencing exactly the same problem since yesterday Monday 5th July. I cannot upload any file to Google Drive, OneDrive, my work's server or any other platform (but I can download). The emails with files attached are not sent. Sometimes I cannot even attach the file to the email. In fact, my email updates with delays (the emails arrive way before to my phone using data than on the laptop using WiFi).

It happens with all files, doesn't matter the size.

Any solution?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Thanks for that. Line test is passing and sync speed is good. Do you experience the issue with all uploads? Do you experience the upload issue on devices connected to your router by Ethernet cable as well a WiFi?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

No problem, information should be there now.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

OK, could you update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi, there's not any particular error codes that I can search, I am just unable to upload files anywhere online. Connection speeds seem slightly slower today, but no major issues with download speeds.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi Sidey,

What error do you get when you try to upload files?

Does your Internet connection seem to be OK apart from the issue with file uploads?

Chris

0 Likes