FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Hopping

Friertuck
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

Could you please turn off the auto channel tuning of my Sagem router?

It keeps auto-retuning  normally to a poor channel usually channel 11

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
Again, many thanks to you for your efforts
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

This should now be turned off.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 7

Hi

I'll request this is turned off for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 5 of 7

@Karl-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi

How is the channel change affecting you, is any specific equipment affected ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

It defaults usually to a busy channel, almost always to channel 11 which is very congested most of the time, then my speed drops  from 70Mbps average to smetimes as low as 22 Mbps.

swapping to a channel with less Ap connected brings the speed back up to carry on my work before it defaults again the following day back to 9-10-11

Thank you for your interest

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi

How is the channel change affecting you, is any specific equipment affected ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes