FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cityfibre install not working - TalkTalk sent incorrect radius data to CityFibre

Atomic4l
Participant
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

Can someone from TalkTalk look in to this please. I had CityFibre Future Fibre 500 installed yesterday. ONT has all 4 lights green but the router is Amber.  Light levels to ONT are 16db.

CityFibre engineers were excellent yesterday and tried for hours to get it working but the problem lies with TalkTalk.

Spoke to support yesterday and was told they have found the issue was they sent the wrong details to CityFibre. So was supposed to be correcting this and it would just come on its own.

However still the same today, tried to phone support after I got home from work but you close at 6pm. 😒

Now going over the forum others have had similar issues... not looking good so far.

Here to help, Eager to learn.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9
0 Likes

Atomic4l
Participant
Message 2 of 9

Now been sorted, A call first thing this morning to support who confirmed there was a ticket with CityFibre and chased them for me. Now getting 500mb+ down and 500mb+ up 🙂 happy days.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 9

@Atomic4l The support team here cannot currently help with Future Fibre issues I'm afraid, you will need to persevere with the phoneline or Live chat when they are available. 

0 Likes

Atomic4l
Participant
Message 4 of 9

Nope, no fix yet. Couldn't get hold of support in time. Will try again tomorrow morning.

0 Likes

Eskimo
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 9

Hi there, I have exactly the same issue. Have you managed to get it sorted yet and if so what is the fix please? TT blaming CityFibre and CityFibre  blaming TT! Thanks.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

Thanks, @Atomic4l. Very annoying!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 7 of 9

Future Fibre support closes at 6pm, normal broadband is later.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Phone support should be open till 7pm on weekdays; Chat is available till 9pm, from the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Full details of opening hours are also listed there. 

Staff will be back in the morning on the forum. Let us know if you get this sorted - otherwise please wait for a reply from TT staff.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes