FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

JadeBrad
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello, 

In my time being a customer with Talktalk I have never experienced any issues with my services until over 1 month ago now where I have had numerous of engineers to my property to resolve the issue and have said it is to do with my router as they have checked everything else. I am paying for speeds of 65mbs unfortunately majority of the time lately I am receiving 8mbs. 

Like majority of the public at the moment I am working for home and rely on my broadband, due to the lack of service my employer has provided me with unpaid leave as I am unable to carry out my job. I have tried to call to resolve this issue but unfortunately get no further. 

This month my MDD was taken at £90.50 when my original bill is £25.50 again I have tried to contact yourselves to resolve this issue and got no were which resulted in me contacting my bank to cancel the DD and get the money refunded to me under the DD Guarantee. 

Tonight I called and spoke to an advise "John" who refused to put me through to the complaints team, placed me on hold for 15/20 mins each time to tell me every adviser he was going to put me through was apparently busy or technical issues. After being on the call for nearly 1hr to be placed on hold majority of that call I had requested to close my account and cancel the contract to be told that department also has technical issues. 

I have had numerous of issues which is no fault of my own, Talktalk have send engineers out to try resolve the issue to then try and charge me for an engineer visit despite the issue still be ongoing. I am paying for a service I am not getting, I have tried to resolve the issue to be refused any resolution. I have asked for a complaint to be logged appropriately so I have a ref number so if the complaint is not refused I can go to the Ombusman again I have been refused that. I have asked for my account to cancelled again I have refused that. 

This is not the experience I expect as a customer and the service I am paying for. I have been more than patient with yourselves but the service is affect my financial income and my mental health due to the stress and upset this has caused over this matter. I am 23 weeks pregnant and I have spent majority of my pregnancy arguing with Talktalk.

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi W_l_b,

I've replied on your thread

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

Just stick to your own thread, @Anonymous, as this one is old and, in any case, staff only reply to the original poster. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

I am also experiencing the same issues , were they do not contact you regards complaints. I also have had numerous engineers who advised the fault is with the router. I was promised a router on the 09th November from a Manager named Sam, who incidentally arranges call backs and never completes them and this is going back 2 years now! And yes no router! 

Also in one call I was told that the person dealing with my complete was off ill, on annual leave, was in the office but busy lol. This person must 3 in one, father, son and Holy Ghost?

the staff are also very rude in the South African Call Centre, the worst I have ever experienced to be honest. 

still to this day no one has sorted the issue or dealt with my complaint.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Really sorry to hear all this.

The Support staff on here are pretty good at getting stuff done and resolving issues where it hasn't been possible to resolve them previously.

The Staff on here can run checks and send replacement hubs out to rule hardware out (if this hasn't been done already). I assume with the numerous engineer callous everything from socket to cabinet has been checked.

But if you've had enough and would just like to cancel then I'm sure this can be processed.

All the best for your pregnancy!

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!
0 Likes