FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 16 of 16

I have made a complaint regards speed and rude customer service staff on the 04 Nov. 

14 Nov still no response or resolution 

is this to be expected from TalkTalk?

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 16

It’s not happened yet, so I won’t hold my breath. I am exasperated with it all. Just hope you don’t treat all your customers like this! 

Message 2 of 16

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. My colleague has escalated this and the team should make contact as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 16

No one from TalkTalk has the decency to respond to my complaint. Just goes to show it’s true what they say, cheap price, rubbish service. I will just have to wait until the time is up and let the ombudsman deal with this. 

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 16

OK thanks, I've passed this over to our CEO's Office and asked if someone can call you to discuss your complaint

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi W_l_b,

I've sent you a PM to confirm to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 16

Not one manager has had the decency to contact me

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 16

I was promised one on the 09th November never happened. I just want my complaint dealt with 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi W_l_b,

Do you have another router that you can test with, if not then I can arrange to send one?

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 16

yes no Wi-fi and cable

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

So just to confirm, you've already tried switching your router off for at least 30 minutes?

Do you experience slow throughput speeds on devices connected to your router by both Ethernet cable and Wi-Fi?

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 16

That doesn’t work 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

OK thanks. Could you switch your router off and leave it off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 13 of 16

The sped from the router to my devices are 13.9 mbps

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 16

Hi W_l_b,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your service

Line test is clear and router is in sync at 46.9Mbps, could I ask what problem you are currently experiencing with your service?

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 15 of 16

Are you following the procedures indicated in the Complaints Code (see link at the foot of any TT page), @Anonymous?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes