FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

D4LL4S
Whizz Kid
Message 16 of 16

Hi there, I raised a complaint with TalkTalk on 12/11/21, but I have been waiting ever since for someone to call me with regards to my complaint, that's 36 days and still waiting.

During the 36 days, I contacted TalkTalk  several times by Phone, FB Message, TalkTalk FB Page and TalkTalk Live Chat Service, only to be told that someone will get back to me, but no one ever has. 

Today 18/12/21 I received an email from TalkTalk stating the following...

Hi Mr ***** We've tried to contact you about the complaint you raised as we want to help put things right. Our records show we haven’t heard from you in the last 28 days, therefore we believe you may no longer need our support and we’ll begin the process to close your complaint. If this is not correct and you still need our help, then please call us on 0345 172 0088.

What absolute rubbish,... is this how TalkTalk deal with customers complaints? pretending they have tried to contact the customer, and not include all the customers communication when he or she makes several attempts to speak with them using multiple formats? and then pretend the customer hasn't communicated for 28 days? Lol

As I understand it, TT phone calls are recorded, plus my calls are itemised. My FB posts and FB messages have been saved, also my TT live chat transcripts have also been saved. 

Please can someone from TT make sure my complaint is NOT closed, and that someone from TalkTalk call me ASAP, plus put everything in an email to me, or in writing. 

Thank you.

15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

@Chris-TalkTalk please provide me an update as to what is going on?

I have not had any response from you or Debbie (ref: my other thread).

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

@Chris-TalkTalk 

Yes on TT facebook page via messenger, I lost internet again several times yesterday and the TT chat advisor just said he would update my complaint. 

I contacted TalkTalk again this morning because we kept loosing internet again, the chat advisor told me he updated my complaint again, and his supervisor was in communication with the complaints team. He said he would get back to me, but he never did, I have been waiting all day and nothing, no one has replied. 

This is now gone beyond poor customer service, it has been 57 days with internet problems and now I am being ignored. I will have to raise a case with CISAS and Ofcom. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hi D4LL4S,

Apologies for the delay, could I just ask, did you speak to anyone yesterday regarding your complaint?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

@chris

I replied to your PM, but I have received no reply back.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Yes, and still no reply. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 16

Did you respond to the PM from Chris? 

Message 7 of 16

I still have not had any response. 

I actually called TalkTalk again on the 23rd December to speak about my complaint, I was again fobbed off and told that a manger would call me back on 24th December, but no one did call me back, I have had no missed calls or anything. 

This is unbelievable, I have had slow fibre speed and constant disconnections for 44 days now, and my complaint still goes unanswered.

My lowest recorded fibre speed has been 0.3Mbps, that is less than 1Mbps, and my PING is 400+ms.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi D4LL4S,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss the issue further

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 16

I did read your initial post. Read my reply at message 6. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

Read my initial post. 

Please can we not get into a war of who's right and who's wrong, I don't want continuous posts from third parties pushing this thread further down the system. 

Cheers 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 11 of 16

If you already have a complaint in progress then the support team here will not generally get involved. What is it you want from them? 

0 Likes

D4LL4S
Whizz Kid
Message 12 of 16

Thank you for the advice. 

I see there is no reply from any TalkTalk staff. 🙄

It seems TalkTalk refuse to deal with customers complaints. 😠

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 13 of 16

The number won't be open today, @D4LL4S. Try after 9am during the week (they close 7pm, Monday to Friday,  6pm Saturday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 14 of 16

Just to add, do ask them when and by what means they have tried to contact you and confirm contact phone numbers. 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 15 of 16

Hi @D4LL4S I wouldn't rely on a post here to keep the complaint  alive. Phone the number  given and record the call.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes