FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected (no internet access)

gwirfarben
Popular Poster
Message 20 of 20

Hi

Can anyone please help me? My fibre broadband connection is showing as connected, but it has no internet connection.

I have done the health test, which didn't raise any issues. I have also followed the guidance to check my set up here, but that hasn't resolved the issue. 

Any suggestions welcomed!

Thank you. 

19 REPLIES 19

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 20

@Bassnivek65, this is an old thread. 

You need to go back to the message board and click on start a topic.

Your post will then be in a queue for attention. Staff reply daytime Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Bassnivek65
First Timer
Message 2 of 20

I have no internet yet all devices say they are connected. Spent nearly 6 hours yesterday trying to sort it. First last week it was all down for several days. Then the tv won’t connect to any streaming channels. The router has no tv light on and sporadic flashing on internet and WiFi. They are sending me a new tv box but if the prob is the internet connection then surely that won’t solve anything.  All changed after going over to fibre 65 wish I’d never changed. Can’t access anything so having to use mobile data on my mobile phone. Not bloody happy being monthly payments are still being taken. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 20
Talktalk Internet not working.
I needed working at home
L.avisidsi
0 Likes

Suntaite76
First Timer
Message 4 of 20

Talktalk internet  not working.

I need  working  at home 

L.avisidsi
0 Likes

Message 5 of 20
My net notworking?
0 Likes

Message 6 of 20

It's says connection was meant go live on 5th but still nothing have no Internet no phone line or TV box and I'm on faster fibre with TV package but have nothing working and can't talk to my daughter online as she in Somerset and I'm in Dagenham Rm9 and I can't drive either and I'm so stress right now and also my kids upset can't watch nothing on Internet nothing need help asap@

0 Likes

Message 7 of 20

I am having the same trouble. The only  way I've managed to remedy the problem is by going into my settings on my tablet and changing the DNS to a google 4.4.4.4

I know this works as all of my other devices cannot connect to the internet when my tablet is OK.

I don't know whether changing the DNS setting in my router will correct this problem, and I am reluctant to do this as I will lose my 'Homesafe'.

Any response from TalkTalk will be appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 20
I am having the same problem
0 Likes

Sheneen reilly
First Timer
Message 9 of 20

Hi, 

can someone help me please .

i cannot connect to internet although there are lights on box and showing we are connected in devices.

i have run a health check and done home test but nothing noted.

i have two children who need access to be able to home school.

need this fixes ASAP please 🙏🏻

0 Likes

Message 10 of 20

please check my details.last time I call cancel my contract because I have a right for cancel contact.because when connection the line I'm not satisfy I can cancel the line 14 days time.when I'm call not expire time.and not connection any line my house.im already cancel my direct debit.i can't pay bill with out use any service.thank you

mariyam akter
0 Likes

Rayhan007
First Timer
Message 11 of 20

hi I'm last month moving home and renew new contract. my new house no have any master socket. I told 7 time this problem but talk talk no send any engineer my house for fix this.but send double bill every month .I can't pay any bill with out use service and I want go court for this bill.my talk talk number:02034892241.addres:178D Balfour road.ig14jb

mariyam akter
0 Likes

Message 12 of 20

My Internet has been down for 3 days now. Router is working showing green lights but the Internet light is not working. I can connect to the router but there is no Internet signal/connection please help.

Horsy
0 Likes

Danni28
First Timer
Message 13 of 20

I'm having the same issue can you please advise I've done everything but nothing is working 

Danielle
0 Likes

Message 14 of 20

Hi, mine seems to be doing the same thing, just wondering how long it took before it resolved itself?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 20

internet go live date was 1st april engineer connected the line I have orange light flashing on modem bur not connecting to internet talktalk closed due to covisd 19 unable to get through to anyone with no internet from day 1 I have already been billed but cannot connect or speak to anyone. can anyone help?

lesleynile
First Timer
Message 16 of 20

Hi, i am having the same problem. Any help appreciated as been though every i can possibly do and need internet for work.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 17 of 20

I need help with the same thing, could you advice me please. I've had no connection all day today, yesterday it was down for hours then suddenly reconnected. I've done all the at home trouble shooting, the online health check can see my router isnt receiving internet, but says theres no problems 

Message 18 of 20

Hi @gwirfarben glad to hear the issue resolved itself. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

0 Likes

gwirfarben
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 20
Now randomly resolved. I did nothing else!
0 Likes